Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to PUMB
Where can you profitably exchange Tinkoff CS for PUMB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|NixExchange||2.6817from 5000||1.0000||163301max. 74579||8066.4||55/0/0|
|FehuPay||2.6824from 5000||1.0000||117771max. 74560||2068.7||3/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB to PUMB Online UAH? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Tinkoff CS" and "PUMB" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many PUMB UAH there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category