Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to Paxos Standard
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Tinkoff CS to Paxos Standard. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Tinkoff CS||Paxos Standard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Nice Change||77.2712from 1000||1.0000||338843.4688max. 6470.7161||214.1||1/0/0|
|XChange||78.6100from 30000||1.0000||52800.6133max. 3816.3083||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||79.0546from 15000||1.0000||21069.3203max. 12649.4852||26/0/0|
|MChange||79.4001from 5000||1.0000||376330.9062max. 1763.2219||107.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||84.4592from 5000||1.0000||114135.3281max. 3552.0109||547.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||85.4260from 20000||1.0000||2286648.0000max. 1170603.7974||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB to PAX Standard.
- First go to "Tinkoff CS" and "Paxos Standard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Paxos Standard is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are also exchanges that transfer Tinkoff CS RUB to Paxos Standard, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category