Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to NEO
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Tinkoff CS for NEO. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. How to use the table – find out more.
|blablachange.com||1601.0915from 5000||1.0000||1580.5209max. 187.3721||483.9||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1604.9969from 5000||1.0000||5643.2364max. 31.0904||603.8||10/2/1|
|YChanger||1637.6928from 5000||1.0000||70018.7390max. 244.2460||222.2||1/0/0|
|MChange||1637.6928from 5000||1.0000||12642.0000max. 170.9722||185.5||7/0/0|
|GramBit||1651.3238from 60000||1.0000||998007.0672max. 60557.4751||2/0/0|
|Kassa||1701.0309from 1701.04||1.0000||253.0000max. 29.3939||2049.0||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1709.3289from 20000||1.0000||80186.0456max. 5850.2491||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB and want to exchange it to Neocoin (NEO), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Tinkoff CS" and "NEO". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, NEO is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are exchangers where transfer from Tinkoff CS RUB to NEO is a normal deposit operation.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.