Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to NEM
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Tinkoff CS for NEM. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|YChanger||10.9036from 30000||1.0000||207510.1094max. 27513.8486||199.6||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||10.9406from 5000||1.0000||521909.0312max. 27420.7995||26/0/0|
|MChange||11.1785from 5000||1.0000||532558.6250max. 12524.0416||106.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||12.8602from 1000||1.0000||686962.3750max. 23327.7865||546.3||10/1/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB to NEM (XEM)? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Tinkoff CS" and "NEM" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many NEM there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the Tinkoff CS RUB –> NEM same as depositing funds.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category