Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to Monero
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Tinkoff CS to Monero, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|CoinCat||17195.4319from 900||1.0000-0.0001||0.6900max. 0.5556||21/0/1|
|60cek||17621.7645from 5000||1.0000||924131.3749max. 28.3740||675.7||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||17646.9964from 5000||1.0000||19513.9717max. 17.0000||483.9||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||17714.0098from 15000||1.0000||625567.3895max. 56.4524||542.5||28/0/1|
|4ange||17741.0951from 5000||1.0000||104599.7567max. 16.9098||263.7||0/0/0|
|GramBit||17743.5788from 65000||1.0000||2099.8943max. 845.3762||2/0/0|
|Baksman||17764.0468from 5000||1.0000||536740.8607max. 28.1467||579.6||10/1/1|
|ExMoney Me||17776.4586from 5000||1.0000||1.5244||287.7||11/0/0|
|ProstoCash||17788.5169from 5000||1.0000||934559.5157max. 5621.6041||143.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||17807.2415from 5000||1.0000||759922.5206max. 15.7239||142.7||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||17807.2415from 5000||1.0000||433240.7953max. 16.8470||26/0/0|
|Kassa||17809.7247from 1000||1.0000||24.4932max. 5.5587||1931.4||0/0/0|
|YChanger||17996.6804from 5000||1.0000||816123.2809max. 22.2263||212.6||1/0/0|
|Nice Change||18015.8460from 1000||1.0000||704255.1468max. 27.7533||244.6||1/0/0|
|XChange||18085.2560from 5000||1.0000||852256.0737max. 16.5880||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Obmen Money||18144.3355from 20000||1.0000||24.4700max. 8.2670||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Tinkoff CS" and "Monero" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Monero there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Remember that there are points where operation Tinkoff CS RUB – Monero will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category