Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to Ethereum Classic
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Tinkoff CS to Ethereum Classic. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Tinkoff CS||Ethereum Classic||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|blablachange.com||3775.8899from 5000||1.0000||4023.2668max. 132.4191||483.9||0/0/0|
|Crypto-market24||3800.1406from 7600.2812||1.0000||230.1900max. 26.3148||25/2/2|
|YChanger||3812.2810from 5000||1.0000||114473.6018max. 104.9240||212.4||1/0/0|
|MChange||3831.3099from 5000||1.0000||892361.3271max. 73.0820||141.0||7/0/0|
|GramBit||3835.2965from 50000||1.0000||1707.3344max. 260.7360||2/0/0|
|XChange||3835.7497from 5000||1.0000||30527.1651max. 78.2115||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||3892.0105from 5000||1.0000||21501.3769max. 128.4683||578.7||10/1/1|
|Nice Change||3893.3934from 1000||1.0000||204911.3625max. 128.4226||243.0||1/0/0|
|Obmen Money||3977.2542from 20000||1.0000||126.6800max. 37.7144||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB for ETC is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Tinkoff CS" and "Ethereum Classic". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Ethereum Classic are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are exchangers where transfer from Tinkoff CS RUB to Ethereum Classic is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category