Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to Chainlink
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Tinkoff CS for Chainlink. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|GramBit||1760.0663from 80000||1.0000||99999909.6335max. 5681.6041||2/0/0|
|Nice Change||1841.5432from 10000||1.0000||50446.0957max. 271.5114||244.3||1/0/0|
|Baksman||1862.7286from 5000||1.0000||9594.2690max. 268.4234||579.4||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||1875.7045from 5000||1.0000||200167.9819max. 533.1330||26/0/0|
|MChange||1904.3231from 5000||1.0000||25665.8625max. 147.0338||142.5||7/0/0|
|XChange||2110.1676from 5000||1.0000||70825.5748max. 142.1688||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB and want to exchange it to Chainlink (LINK), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Tinkoff CS" and "Chainlink". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Chainlink is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Some exchangers perform the Tinkoff CS RUB –> Chainlink same as depositing funds.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category