Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to Cardano
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Tinkoff CS to Cardano, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|MChange||180.5929from 5000||1.0000||450816.1687max. 1550.4485||142.5||7/0/0|
|Crypto-market24||180.8803from 90440.15||1.0000||6056.0000max. 552.8518||25/2/2|
|Bankcomat||181.4090from 5000||1.0000||110854.7366max. 1653.7217||26/0/0|
|blablachange.com||181.6071from 5000||1.0000||124091.3141max. 1651.9177||483.9||0/0/0|
|Kassa||182.0513from 7282.06||1.0000||1554.5707max. 543.8027||1930.2||0/0/0|
|GramBit||182.1917from 80000||1.0000||100999563.0579max. 54887.2423||2/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||182.2663from 5000||1.0000||490.7721max. 268.8374||287.3||11/0/0|
|60cek||183.4594from 10000||1.0000||248567.8612max. 27253.9864||675.4||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||184.6317from 1000||1.0000||10101885.5494max. 2708.0940||244.3||1/0/0|
|XChange||188.7420from 5000||1.0000||101723.8003max. 1589.4713||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||203.9637from 5000||1.0000||1068648.7584max. 490283.3200||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB to Cardano (ADA).
- First go to "Tinkoff CS" and "Cardano". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Cardano is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Tinkoff CS RUB to Cardano as a deposit.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category