Exchange rates of Tinkoff CS to Advanced Cash UAH
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Tinkoff CS for Advanced Cash UAH. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Tinkoff CS||Advanced Cash||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Baksman||2.8100from 5000||1.0000||475944max. 106761||584.5||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||2.8600from 5000||1.0000||293812max. 104895||26/0/0|
|XChange||2.8800from 5000||1.0000||411000max. 104166||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||2.9000from 5000||1.0000||14073803max. 96551||151.3||7/0/0|
|NixExchange||2.9646from 10000||1.0000||40141max. 33731||8367.8||56/0/3|
|Nice Change||2.9900from 1000||1.0000||2172354max. 167224||251.0||1/0/0|
|YChanger||3.0000from 5000||1.0000||2278952max. 133333||214.1||1/0/0|
|60cek||3.0200from 5000||1.0000||3094993max. 165562||684.3||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB to Advanced Cash UAH? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Tinkoff CS" and "Advanced Cash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Advanced Cash UAH is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Tinkoff CS RUB to Advanced Cash UAH is a normal deposit operation.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category