Exchange rates of Tezos to Visa/MasterCard USD
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Tezos to Visa/MasterCard USD. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|XChange||1.0000from 37||5.4100||900100max. 19876.34||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 15||5.3800||1293910.79max. 8070||154.9||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 15||5.1400||462650.16max. 25700||587.6||10/2/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Tezos (XTZ) and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) USD, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Tezos" and "Visa/MasterCard" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Visa/MasterCard USD available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Some exchangers perform the Tezos –> Visa/MasterCard USD procedure in the same way as the withdrawal of funds.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category