Exchange rates of Tezos to Visa/MasterCard BYN
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Tezos to Visa/MasterCard BYN. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Baksman||1.0000from 15||6.8800||190000max. 34400||544.8||10/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 15||6.8300||300000max. 10245||104.9||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 40||6.5300||13395604max. 16325||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Tezos (XTZ) and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) BYN, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Tezos" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard BYN there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Remember that there are points where operation Tezos – Visa/MasterCard BYN will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category