Exchange rates of Tezos to Uniswap
Where can you profitably exchange Tezos for Uniswap? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping Tezos (XTZ) for Uniswap (UNI) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- The important columns are "Tezos" and "Uniswap". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Uniswap are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.