Exchange rates of Tezos to Tinkoff CS
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Tezos to Tinkoff CS, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|OneObmen||1.0000from 85||96.1100||5281519max. 192220||3.8||10/0/2|
|Btc-Volga||1.0000from 314.3994||95.4200||30000000max. 29999999||0/0/0|
|Cash-Bit||1.0000from 20||90.5352||593183max. 45267||0.0||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 11.33||84.6519||139067812max. 9589367||294.4||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 100||84.4901||59677675max. 211225||3271.9||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 10||84.2065||48263504max. 126309||220.0||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 249||83.1694||131615651max. 103914925||142.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Tezos (XTZ) for Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Tezos" and "Tinkoff CS" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Tinkoff CS RUB there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Tezos to Tinkoff CS RUB as a withdrawal.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.