Exchange rates of Tezos to Raiffeisen RUB
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Tezos to Raiffeisen RUB without any problems. Decoding data values in table columns.
|XChange||1.0000from 100||490.0200||42320694max. 1225050||3272.0||32/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 10||482.9100||39724916max. 724365||142.5||7/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 6||454.6100||5875886max. 681915||579.4||10/1/1|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 40||441.5200||58541546max. 1103800||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Tezos (XTZ) and want to exchange it to Raiffeisen Bank RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Tezos" and "Raiffeisen".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Raiffeisen RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Remember that there are points where operation Tezos – Raiffeisen RUB will be considered a simple withdrawal procedure in the system.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category