Exchange rates of Tezos to Payeer RUB
Where can you profitably exchange Tezos for Payeer RUB? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|Baksman||1.0000from 6||217.2800||2558951max. 325920||544.8||10/1/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 100||206.3700||15457973max. 515925||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 40||205.3400||58728900max. 513350||143.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 10||203.5400||17534972max. 305310||104.9||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Tezos (XTZ) for Payeer RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Tezos" and "Payeer".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Payeer RUB to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category