Exchange rates of Tezos to Cardano
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Tezos to Cardano, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 1655.2455||3.0206||3666619.5900max. 999966.9413||19.1||20/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 167.578||2.9836||936078.0389max. 936051.3307||131.5||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 26.6531||2.9680-2||941209.0000max. 76421.7753||23/1/1|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 13.81||2.9437||10263977.3343max. 4066698.0004||294.7||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 20||2.9280||450828.4477max. 292800.0000||220.7||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Tezos (XTZ) to Cardano (ADA).
- The important columns are "Tezos" and "Cardano". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Cardano are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.