Exchange rates of Tether USD TRC-20 to Ripple
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Tether USD TRC-20 to Ripple, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Tether USD TRC-20||Ripple||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||1.0000from 9000||2.3369||480125.0000max. 408957.5000||0.8||0/0/2/3|
|24bestex||1.0000from 5000||2.3312||912657.5000max. 419616.0000||321.5||61/0/2|
|CryptoMoney||1.0000from 2579.2905||2.3262||5310152.7900max. 3999963.8004||19.0||19/0/0|
|SCSObmen||1.0000from 50||2.3206||20000.0000max. 19999.9999||21.5||0/0/0|
|Acryptoexchange||1.0000from 108.6562||2.3008||1194058.3655max. 1194040.4736||131.5||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||1.0000from 36||2.2935||988334.0700max. 82671.7085||23/1/1|
|1WM||1.0000from 20||2.2893||976.5356max. 976.5309||1851.4||2/1/0|
|Cash-Bit||1.0000from 100||2.2869||1000000.0000max. 457380.0000||0.0||0/0/0|
|Coinguru||1.0000from 10000||2.2835||868093.5326max. 868082.5080||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 50||2.2721||1016.4132||316.1||11/0/0|
|Kassa||1.0000from 10||2.2334||42808.8398max. 42808.4711||2169.5||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Tether trc 20 dollars to Ripple (XRP).
- First go to "Tether USD TRC-20" and "Ripple". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Ripple is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.