Exchange rates of Tether USD ERC-20 to Payeer
Where can you profitably exchange Tether USD ERC-20 for Payeer? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Tether USD ERC-20||Payeer||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 1||1.0020||825.61||292.1||11/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0000from 300||1.0009||2709.05||8460.0||1/0/0|
|NixExchange||1.0000from 150||1.0008||39160.92max. 10108.08||8367.8||56/0/3|
|HotExchange||1.0000from 40||1.0000||614.21max. 614.19||0/1/0|
|BissonExchange||1.0015from 10||1.0000||2561.50max. 2537.21||129.8||0/0/0|
|366 Cash||1.0083from 250||1.0000||20857.20||25.5||0/0/0|
|HD-Change||1.0098from 200||1.0000||12363.51max. 3961.18||198.7||0/0/0|
|365 Cash||1.0098from 300||1.0000||13335.44max. 10000.86||1425.8||419/2/3|
|BitObmen||1.0100from 20||1.0000||3196.90max. 2970.29||328.3||0/0/0|
|IChange||1.0100from 50||1.0000||7055.45max. 4950.49||730.7||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0100from 200||1.0000||6307679.28max. 1485148.51||542.5||28/0/1|
|XChange||1.0100from 100||1.0000||603786.09max. 99009.90||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0100from 50||1.0000||524044.47max. 19801.98||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0200from 40||1.0000||1064718.87max. 9803.92||151.3||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0300from 50||1.0000||713129.45||251.0||1/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0680from 1.08||1.0000||2622.10||3978.4||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0800from 100||1.0000||11810913.03max. 277777.77||143.1||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Tether erc 20 dollars for Payeer USD is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- "Tether USD ERC-20" and "Payeer" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Payeer USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category