Exchange rates of Tether USD ERC-20 to Paxos Standard
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Tether USD ERC-20 to Paxos Standard, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Tether USD ERC-20||Paxos Standard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 60||1.1041||2286648.0000max. 16561.5000||143.2||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 67||1.0465||114135.3281max. 20930.0000||547.3||10/1/0|
|E-scrooge||1.0048from 3000||1.0000||955000.0000max. 174164.0127||0.9||0/0/3|
|GeeExchange||1.0101from 7576.2886||1.0000||764280.0000max. 75663.7956||528.9||4/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0143from 220||1.0000-20||8830.7803||3885.7||0/0/0|
|Super Change Is||1.0151from 50||1.0000||8416.5498||8263.5||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0644from 50||1.0000||21069.3203max. 7515.9714||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0648from 200||1.0000||376330.9062max. 9391.4350||107.5||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.1369from 50||1.0000||338843.4688||214.1||1/0/0|
|XChange||1.4292from 100||1.0000||52800.6133max. 6996.9213||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Tether erc 20 dollars to PAX Standard.
- "Tether USD ERC-20" and "Paxos Standard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Paxos Standard there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category