Exchange rates of Tether USD ERC-20 to Cardano
Where can you profitably exchange Tether USD ERC-20 for Cardano? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Exchanger||Tether USD ERC-20||Cardano||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|CryptoMoney||2.2573from 1354.3836||1.0000||1616634.3600max. 1000002.6846||18.2||12/0/0|
|E-scrooge||2.2613from 3000||1.0000||203000.0000max. 77389.1124||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Nice Change||2.2661from 50||1.0000||10101891.6713max. 595737.1695||243.6||1/0/0|
|CoinCat||2.2723from 29.9914||1.0000-1||48.5800max. 46.0161||21/0/1|
|MChange||2.3230from 100||1.0000||450809.1721max. 4304.7783||141.8||7/0/0|
|GramBit||2.3618from 950||1.0000||100999563.0579max. 42340.5876||2/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||2.3660from 30||1.0000||490.7721||287.3||11/0/0|
|60cek||2.3797from 135||1.0000||248651.5341max. 28356.9357||674.5||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||2.6457from 40||1.0000||1068648.7584max. 18898.5901||143.2||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||2.8108from 50||1.0000||110854.7366max. 2846.1647||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Tether erc 20 dollars to Cardano (ADA).
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Tether USD ERC-20" and "Cardano".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Cardano to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category