Exchange rates of Stellar to Waves
Where can you profitably exchange Stellar for Waves? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information about the table.
|E-scrooge||37.0596from 49852||1.0000||42588.0000max. 4047.5342||0.8||0/0/2/3|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
How do I change Stellar (XLM) to WAVES? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Stellar" and "Waves".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Waves to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.