Exchange rates of Stellar to Tether USD ERC-20
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Stellar to Tether USD ERC-20. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|Exchanger||Stellar||Tether USD ERC-20||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|E-scrooge||2.6838from 20000||1.0000||980000.0000max. 55890.9009||0.9||0/0/2/3|
|Nice Change||2.7452from 1000||1.0000||24388732.3281max. 3642.7218||252.7||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||2.8145from 100||1.0000||62.6076||292.6||11/0/0|
|Baksman||2.8962from 202||1.0000||7463850.0235max. 69056.0044||585.7||10/1/1|
|blablachange.com||2.9587from 1587||1.0000||812309.4761max. 134097.0696||483.9||0/0/0|
|MChange||2.9635from 450||1.0000||47995731.1950max. 67487.7678||153.2||7/0/0|
|4ange||2.9635from 500||1.0000||1723544.1880max. 6748.7767||275.0||0/0/0|
|NewLine||3.0872from 1300||1.0000||3345153.0000max. 129567.2454||745.6||3/0/0|
|ProstoCash||3.0978from 500||1.0000||163861093.4078max. 16140.4867||143.1||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||3.1336from 1600||1.0000||15407734.7797max. 47868.2665||542.5||28/0/1|
|Bankcomat||3.1701from 400||1.0000||52163339.7269max. 3154.4746||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Stellar (XLM) to Tether erc 20 dollars.
- First go to "Stellar" and "Tether USD ERC-20". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Tether USD ERC-20 is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category