Exchange rates of Stellar to Payeer RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Stellar to Payeer RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. How to use the table – find out more.
|XChange||1.0000from 150||22.7000||3852214max. 340500||3272.0||32/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 200||22.5300||3767309max. 112650||483.9||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 100||22.5259||32686max. 32686||324.0||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1600||22.4100||30224529max. 3361500||542.5||28/0/1|
|4ange||1.0000from 500||22.0400||2452640max. 1542800||260.5||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 200||21.9300||1595121max. 767550||578.1||10/1/1|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||21.3017||117110max. 9999||3956.1||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 1000||21.2600||19387471max. 212600||242.2||1/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||20.8100||17507654max. 520250||140.3||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 400||20.8000||2819866max. 208000||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping Stellar (XLM) for Payeer RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Stellar" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category