Exchange rates of Stellar to Card Mir
Where can you profitably exchange Stellar for Card Mir? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|24 Zone||1.0000from 1200||18.7224||4783297max. 95484||85.1||0/0/0|
|4money||1.0000from 1900||18.7224||5709792max. 99228||0/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 200||18.4800||10027732max. 92400||483.9||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1600||18.4100||48110911max. 8284500||542.5||28/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 500||18.3000||6739588max. 1281000||235.3||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 200||18.2000||10597921max. 637000||559.9||10/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||18.2000||42088030max. 455000||118.6||7/0/0|
|XChange||1.0000from 150||18.1600||2770095max. 272400||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 1000||18.0600||10090054max. 5418000||226.4||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 400||17.4300||17238601max. 174300||26/0/0|
|ProstoCash||1.0000from 150||13.3100||87599048max. 266200||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Stellar (XLM) to card "Mir" rubles? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Stellar" and "Card Mir". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Card Mir RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are exchangers where transfer from Stellar to Card Mir RUB is a normal withdrawal operation.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category