Exchange rates of Stellar to Advanced Cash RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Stellar to Advanced Cash RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|24 Zone||1.0000from 420||26.4960||63178||99.4||0/0/0|
|BitObmen||1.0000from 100||26.4498||396458max. 99999||328.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 1000||26.2200||21769082max. 937063||251.0||1/0/0|
|blablachange.com||1.0000from 200||26.2100||3920944max. 131050||483.9||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1600||25.9800||30839374max. 3897000||542.5||28/0/1|
|XChange||1.0000from 150||25.9600||11151099max. 389400||3272.0||32/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 500||25.5700||8229495max. 1789900||272.8||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 10||25.5619||52566||292.1||11/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 200||25.4100||10279379max. 889350||584.5||10/1/1|
|MChange||1.0000from 100||24.8500||24758846max. 621250||151.3||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 400||24.3300||3378191max. 243300||26/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000from 1||23.5687||49359||3978.4||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Stellar (XLM) and want to exchange it to Advanced Cash RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- The important columns are "Stellar" and "Advanced Cash". In them you will see the most important current exchange rate. It can change depending on the selected site. Find an advantageous offer and move on to the next item in the table.
- Column "Reserve" contains all the information about how many Advanced Cash RUB are currently in the exchanger.
- "Comments" will help you find out what other users think of the site, if they have any complaints. To learn more, go to the site you are interested in, read all reviews in detail, draw your own conclusions.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category