Exchange rates of Shiba Inu to Russian Standard
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Shiba Inu to Russian Standard. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||Shiba Inu||Russian Standard||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|Nice Change||491.8442from 5000000||1.0000||12133655||268.5||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||521.0306from 2000000||1.0000||6004082max. 3838546||26/0/0|
|60cek||521.0306from 4000000||1.0000||7513258max. 959636||719.6||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
Swapping Shiba Inu (SHIB) for Russian Standard (RSB) RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "Shiba Inu" and "Russian Standard". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Russian Standard RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
There are also exchanges that transfer Shiba Inu to Russian Standard RUB, and this is registered as a finance withdrawal procedure.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.