Exchange rates of Sberbank to Tezos
Where can you profitably exchange Sberbank for Tezos? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Read the table description.
|CoinCat||223.5074from 1000||1.0000-0.1||2352.3600max. 72.9282||21/0/0|
|Nice Change||229.1709from 10000||1.0000||5063.0083max. 2181.7778||227.4||1/0/0|
|MChange||229.4814from 5000||1.0000||31603.6385max. 610.0712||120.0||7/0/0|
|Baksman||230.2904from 1000||1.0000||21812.0005max. 1302.7030||561.3||10/1/0|
|Bankcomat||230.6668from 5000||1.0000||1595.8883max. 1300.5772||26/0/0|
|XChange||230.9698from 5000||1.0000||95216.5649max. 1298.8711||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ProstoCash||260.8875from 5000||1.0000||558162.4543max. 383306.9809||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
Swapping SberBank RUB for Tezos (XTZ) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Sberbank" and "Tezos".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds Tezos to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Sberbank RUB to Tezos as a deposit.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category