Exchange rates of Russian Standard to TrueUSD
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Russian Standard to TrueUSD, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Read the table description.
|Bankcomat||77.2369from 15000||1.0000||32601.5840max. 12947.1793||26/0/0|
|Nice Change||77.2369from 15000||1.0000||373867.2812max. 6473.5896||213.7||1/0/0|
|MChange||78.9160from 5000||1.0000||350049.9062max. 1774.0382||107.1||7/0/0|
|ProstoCash||85.4149from 20000||1.0000||2051325.2500max. 1170755.9219||143.2||0/0/0|
|24 Zone||185.0688from 97000||1.0000||483538.0000max. 1404.8829||75.8||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Russian Standard (RSB) RUB to TrueUSD (TUSD)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Russian Standard" and "TrueUSD". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, TrueUSD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Some exchangers perform the Russian Standard RUB –> TrueUSD same as depositing funds.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category