Exchange rates of Russian Standard to NEM
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Russian Standard for NEM. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information about the table.
|Bankcomat||12.5926from 5000||1.0000||521909.0312max. 23823.5153||26/0/0|
|MChange||12.8663from 5000||1.0000||532558.6250max. 10881.1390||104.2||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
If you have Russian Standard (RSB) RUB and want to exchange it to NEM (XEM), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Russian Standard" and "NEM" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is NEM available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
Some more tips:
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
There are also exchanges that transfer Russian Standard RUB to NEM, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category