Exchange rates of Russian Standard to Monero
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Russian Standard to Monero without any problems. How to use the table – find out more.
|4ange||11063.6849from 5000||1.0000||104830.9368max. 27.1157||333.6||0/0/0|
|CoinCat||11289.2046from 3000||1.0000-0.005||2508.8400max. 25.5022||23/1/1|
|Baksman||11346.0931from 6000||1.0000||208354.9343max. 26.4408||627.2||10/2/1|
|ProstoCash||11350.1034from 20000||1.0000||597441.5800max. 881.0492||142.9||0/0/0|
|MChange||11357.6701from 5000||1.0000||159940.5263max. 24.6529||225.6||7/0/0|
|24Paybank||11749.3138from 10000||1.0000||33765.6092max. 42.5556||542.3||28/0/2|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
- Russian Standard RUB to Bitcoin
- Russian Standard RUB to Tether TRC-20
- Russian Standard RUB to Ethereum
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Russian Standard (RSB) RUB to Monero (XMR)? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Russian Standard" and "Monero" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Monero available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Remember that there are points where operation Russian Standard RUB – Monero will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.