Exchange rates of Russian Standard to Chainlink
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Russian Standard to Chainlink without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Nice Change||1822.4086from 15000||1.0000||351.2850||210.5||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Swapping Russian Standard (RSB) RUB for Chainlink (LINK) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "Russian Standard" and "Chainlink" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Chainlink available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Some exchangers perform the Russian Standard RUB –> Chainlink same as depositing funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category