Exchange rates of Ripple to Visa/MasterCard USD
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Ripple for Visa/MasterCard USD. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Read the table description.
|E-scrooge||3.2255from 2380||1.0000||25000max. 4650.44||0.7||0/0/2/3|
|YChanger||3.5190from 259||1.0000||5777000max. 147265.41||239.5||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||3.8270from 1106||1.0000||6457867.96max. 1445414.68||142.9||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Ripple (XRP) and want to exchange it to Visa (Master Card) USD, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Ripple" and "Visa/MasterCard" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Visa/MasterCard USD there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Ripple to Visa/MasterCard USD as a withdrawal.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.