Exchange rates of Ripple to EOS
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ripple to EOS. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|GeeExchange||2.8767from 719.1773||1.0000||761890.0000max. 26484.8611||541.6||4/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Ripple (XRP) to Eoscoin (EOS).
- It is very important to begin with determining the rate. Choose from the offered the most profitable option. You can see the rates in the columns "Ripple" and "EOS".
- The column titled "Reserve" contains information about whether the exchanger has enough funds EOS to complete the operation.
- Column "Comments" will help you finally decide on the exchanger. There are all claims, complaints, and customer thanks. To find out more, you can go to the site itself and read reviews there.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.