Exchange rates of Ripple to Chainlink
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ripple to Chainlink. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|GeeExchange||26.3157from 13677.1378||1.0000||83290.0000max. 316.5030||538.0||4/0/0|
|Baksman||28.0243from 79||1.0000||9594.2690max. 7136.6635||578.5||10/1/1|
|XChange||28.5836from 461||1.0000||70825.0108max. 241.8869||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Nice Change||28.9352from 500||1.0000||50431.5580||242.6||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||37.2567from 80||1.0000||200167.9819max. 429.2919||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Use the tips and instructions below on how to choose the right site for output, what to look for when converting Ripple (XRP) to Chainlink (LINK).
- First go to "Ripple" and "Chainlink". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Chainlink is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category