Exchange rates of Ripple to Cardano
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Ripple to Cardano. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|GeeExchange||2.1310from 1065.5259||1.0000||1796169.2500max. 84287.6217||528.9||4/0/0|
|E-scrooge||2.1320from 4000||1.0000||203000.0000max. 187617.2607||0.9||0/0/3|
|CoinCat||2.1396from 317.2583||1.0000-1||3899.8701max. 493.3630||21/0/0|
|Nice Change||2.1448from 500||1.0000||108149.7188||214.1||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||2.1760from 20||1.0000||646.3489||276.7||11/0/0|
|Baksman||2.1937from 300||1.0000||352588.5000max. 4558.5084||547.3||10/1/0|
|YChanger||2.2728from 30||1.0000||341177.2188max. 21999.2960||200.2||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||2.5009from 100||1.0000||110917.8750max. 5997.8407||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Ripple (XRP) and want to exchange it to Cardano (ADA), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Ripple" and "Cardano". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Cardano is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category