Exchange rates of Raiffeisen bank UAH to Tinkoff CS
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Raiffeisen bank UAH for Tinkoff CS. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Raiffeisen bank||Tinkoff CS||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|VIPchanger||1.0000from 1973.48||2.5336||1127434max. 74741||0/0/0|
|FehuPay||1.0000from 1000||2.5076||344505max. 75225||2068.3||3/0/0|
|NixExchange||1.0000from 1000||2.5076||467306max. 75225||8041.7||55/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.4600||29194560max. 61500||26/0/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.4600||67755127max. 61500||116.1||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
How do I change Raiffeisen Bank UAH to Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Raiffeisen bank" and "Tinkoff CS". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Tinkoff CS RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category