Exchange rates of Raiffeisen bank UAH to Perfect Money e-Voucher
To choose the most profitable and suitable exchanger with a good rate, use the convenient table, which contains all the current offers. With its help, you will decide on the exchangers and you can transfer from Raiffeisen bank UAH to Perfect Money e-Voucher without any problems. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Raiffeisen bank||Perfect Money e-Voucher||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|4ange||26.7600from 500||1.0000||886804.16max. 934.23||262.3||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||26.9000from 2000||1.0000||1468079.26max. 929.36||243.6||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||27.0400from 2000||1.0000||1140199.60max. 1849.11||143.2||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||27.0900from 1000||1.0000||8526807.26max. 1092.65||542.5||28/0/1|
|YChanger||27.1100from 3000||1.0000||777000max. 1088.15||212.5||1/0/0|
|Шахта||27.3535+5from 100||1.0000||302818.30max. 1060.19||693.2||27/0/4|
|MChange||27.3800from 1000||1.0000||5444421.50max. 913.07||141.8||7/0/0|
|Baksman||28.0100from 1900||1.0000||462650.16max. 892.53||579.1||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||29.5000from 500||1.0000||4179239.67max. 847.45||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How do I change Raiffeisen Bank UAH to Perfect Money Voucher USD? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "Raiffeisen bank" and "Perfect Money e-Voucher". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Perfect Money e-Voucher USD is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category