Exchange rates of Raiffeisen bank UAH to Payeer RUB
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Raiffeisen bank UAH to Payeer RUB. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Read the table description.
|NixExchange||1.0000from 1000||2.6098||85609max. 78294||8401.9||56/0/3|
|ExMoney Me||1.0000from 100||2.5810||55190||292.6||11/0/0|
|4ange||1.0000from 500||2.5800||3183069max. 64500||275.7||0/0/0|
|24Paybank||1.0000from 1000||2.5600||30391354max. 75776||542.5||28/0/1/1|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000+5from 55||2.5027||134012max. 10012||3984.2||0/0/0|
|A-Exchange Com||1.0000from 1000||2.5002||5913||2635.0||2/1/0|
|MChange||1.0000from 1000||2.4800||17723179max. 62000||153.6||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.4200||2617095max. 60500||26/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 1900||2.1600||14308402max. 54000||586.2||10/1/1|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Where is the best place to trade Raiffeisen Bank UAH to Payeer RUB? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- First go to "Raiffeisen bank" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Another important point: choose the point where the exchange is carried out automatically or in manual mode. Manual is marked with a special icon next to the name. The absence of an icon will say that in front of you is a site that performs operations automatically. If you want to speed up the process, choose the latter. But sometimes the process is actually the same in time, regardless of the choice of the mode.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
There are also exchanges that transfer Raiffeisen bank UAH to Payeer RUB, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category