Exchange rates of Raiffeisen bank UAH to Payeer EUR
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Raiffeisen bank UAH to Payeer EUR, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Magnetic Exchange Com||33.1475+5from 55||1.0000||6446.87max. 452.52||3885.7||0/0/0|
|ObmenOM||33.1696from 250||1.0000||19393.91max. 874.29||929.4||2/1/0|
|RuBitok||33.3047+5from 55||1.0000||3849.91max. 450.38||461.1||2/0/0|
|MChange||33.6100from 1000||1.0000||36336.07max. 743.82||107.5||7/0/0|
|Nice Change||33.7400from 2000||1.0000||3413.15max. 740.96||214.1||1/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||34.1400from 100||1.0000||186.42||276.7||11/0/0|
|Bankcomat||35.3400from 500||1.0000||22877.75max. 707.41||26/0/0|
|24Paybank||36.5400from 1000||1.0000||2528402max. 810.07||542.5||28/0/0|
|YChanger||38.7300from 3000||1.0000||16902.25max. 761.68||200.2||1/0/0|
|Baksman||38.7800from 1900||1.0000||5077.35max. 644.66||547.3||10/1/0|
|ProstoCash||38.9300from 2000||1.0000||1068378.12max. 1284.35||143.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Raiffeisen Bank UAH and want to exchange it to Payeer EUR, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- "Raiffeisen bank" and "Payeer" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Payeer EUR there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are also exchanges that transfer Raiffeisen bank UAH to Payeer EUR, and this is registered as a procedure for entering finance.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category