Exchange rates of Raiffeisen bank UAH to Otkrytie (bank)
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Raiffeisen bank UAH to Otkrytie (bank). There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|Exchanger||Raiffeisen bank||Otkrytie (bank)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.4700||37523526max. 61750||142.7||7/0/0|
|Bankcomat||1.0000from 500||2.3300||2524035max. 58250||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Raiffeisen Bank UAH and want to exchange it to Otkrytie Bank RUB, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Raiffeisen bank" and "Otkrytie (bank)". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Otkrytie (bank) RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category