Exchange rates of Raiffeisen RUB to Monero
Where can you profitably exchange Raiffeisen RUB for Monero? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|24Paybank||19300.4393from 15000||1.0000||625471.5052max. 51.8122||542.5||28/0/1|
|YChanger||19545.1285from 5000||1.0000||816103.0479max. 20.4654||214.2||1/0/0|
|XChange||19625.5411from 5000||1.0000||851602.4594max. 15.2862||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Baksman||19672.8120from 5000||1.0000||537058.2915max. 15.2494||585.2||10/1/1|
|MChange||19698.3865from 5000||1.0000||759924.3312max. 14.2143||152.5||7/0/0|
|60cek||19698.4020from 5000||1.0000||924229.5663max. 25.3827||685.8||0/0/0|
|4ange||19738.3722from 5000||1.0000||104600.3051max. 15.1988||274.2||0/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||19781.1814from 5000||1.0000||4.4164max. 2.4771||292.6||11/0/0|
|Nice Change||19933.1382from 15000||1.0000||704104.7076max. 25.0838||252.0||1/0/0|
|ProstoCash||20033.7560from 5000||1.0000||934560.3858max. 4991.5752||143.1||0/0/0|
|Bankcomat||20038.0494from 5000||1.0000||433346.4446max. 14.9715||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
If you have Raiffeisen Bank RUB and want to exchange it to Monero (XMR), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Raiffeisen" and "Monero". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Monero is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are exchangers where transfer from Raiffeisen RUB to Monero is a normal deposit operation.
Go through a quick registration on the exchanger you like in order to subsequently enjoy all its advantages and bonuses. Next you will enter the site already under his nickname, and you will accumulate discounts, which is very beneficial.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category