Exchange rates of Raiffeisen RUB to ICON
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Raiffeisen RUB to ICON. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Raiffeisen Bank RUB and want to exchange it to ICON (ICX), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Raiffeisen" and "ICON" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is ICON available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Some exchangers perform the Raiffeisen RUB –> ICON same as depositing funds.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
It is common practice to withhold a commission when transferring one currency to another. Many exchangers charge a small percentage for the provision of the service.
Carefully read everything in the table so as not to be mistaken when choosing an exchanger. The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how you can quickly select an exchanger.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.