Exchange rates of Raiffeisen RUB to Dash
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Raiffeisen RUB for Dash. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|24Paybank||14044.2487from 15000||1.0000||304905.5597max. 71.2035||542.5||28/0/1|
|YChanger||14204.9366from 5000||1.0000||5217.1500max. 28.1592||214.2||1/0/0|
|Baksman||14253.9692from 5000||1.0000||27060.7731max. 21.0467||585.2||10/1/1|
|60cek||14333.8208from 5000||1.0000||16583.9697max. 34.8825||685.8||0/0/0|
|MChange||14333.8208from 5000||1.0000||20005.4863max. 19.5342||152.5||7/0/0|
|4ange||14334.2640from 5000||1.0000||514.1398max. 20.9288||274.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||14386.8960from 5000||1.0000||76905.5652max. 20.8523||3272.0||32/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||14415.0855from 5000||1.0000||3.6335max. 3.3992||292.6||11/0/0|
|ProstoCash||14475.5920from 5000||1.0000||53062.8431max. 6908.1803||143.1||0/0/0|
|Nice Change||14528.8918from 15000||1.0000||50622.8023max. 34.4141||252.0||1/0/0|
|Bankcomat||14634.4428from 5000||1.0000||35262.9420max. 20.4995||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Raiffeisen Bank RUB and want to exchange it to Dash, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- First go to "Raiffeisen" and "Dash". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Dash is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
Some more tips:
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some paragraphs translate the procedure for transferring Raiffeisen RUB to Dash as a deposit.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Use the table when you need to transfer funds. She will help you soon find a profitable exchanger, give information about all the nuances of the withdrawal.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category