Exchange rates of Raiffeisen RUB to Dai
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Raiffeisen RUB to Dai. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|Nice Change||80.1496from 15000||1.0000||70852.3323max. 6238.3343||268.6||1/0/0|
|Baksman||80.9638from 5000||1.0000||508852.3483max. 616.3248||603.8||10/2/1|
|Receive-Money||80.9952from 8099.5204||1.0000||58395.3776max. 617.3205||1125.5||4/2/1|
|60cek||83.6344from 30000||1.0000||25346065.8505max. 5978.4012||720.3||0/0/0|
|ProstoCash||84.7222from 20000||1.0000||45584386.9589max. 118032.8178||143.1||0/0/0|
|XChange||86.2490from 5000||1.0000||20442.3671max. 3478.3011||3272.0||32/0/0|
|Bankcomat||102.5915from 20000||1.0000||951025.7157max. 9747.3962||26/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
Swapping Raiffeisen Bank RUB for Dai (DAI) is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- Columns "Raiffeisen" and "Dai" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Dai available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
In order not to wait too long for the transfer of money in manual mode, read the information on the exchange website, see what the operators have working hours. This saves you unnecessary expectations.
There are exchangers where transfer from Raiffeisen RUB to Dai is a normal deposit operation.
Please register. This is not necessary, but it can bring you additional benefits if you plan to use the exchanger more than once. When registering, the site remembers you, and over time, a decent discount can accumulate. With each subsequent exchange, you will receive more funds.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.