Exchange rates of Qtum to PayPal
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of Qtum to PayPal. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger with a favorable rate
If you have Qtum (QTUM) and want to exchange it to Pay Pal USD, the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Qtum" and "PayPal" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is PayPal USD available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category