Exchange rates of Qiwi to Qtum
In the table you can find suitable offers regarding the exchange of Qiwi for Qtum. If you need to make an exchange as profitable as possible, look at the lines at the very beginning. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Obmen Money||1009.9250from 5000||1.0000||490.5700max. 49.5086||814||2/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Information on finding a suitable exchanger
If you have Qiwi RUB and want to exchange it to Qtum (QTUM), the table will help you choose the best rate to date. Use our tips on how to find a suitable exchanger:
- Columns "Qiwi" and "Qtum" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Qtum available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
The selected item must match the parameters that you consider acceptable. Based on the instructions for using the table, find an exchange site that would completely suit you.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category