Exchange rates of Qiwi to Kaspi Bank (purse)
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from Qiwi to Kaspi Bank (purse), you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information about the table.
|Exchanger||Qiwi||Kaspi Bank (purse)||Reserve||TS||Comments|
|MonEx||1.0000from 5000||5.5224||2020497max. 552240||0/0/0|
|ObmenDeneg||1.0000from 2000||5.1656||786663max. 516560||54.2||0/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change Qiwi RUB to Kaspi bank purse in tenge? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- "Qiwi" and "Kaspi Bank (purse)" – columns, which spelled exchange rates from different sites. Find the profitable one and see the following lines – there is equally important information.
- "Reserve" – a column letting you know how many Kaspi Bank (purse) KZT there are in the exchanger.
- "Comments" – clients and one-time users can write their opinion about the exchanger. This is a real site assessment that you can rely on. If there are too many claims, it is hardly worth trusting this site.
- The icon next to the name of the exchanger will give you an idea of the mode of transactions. Its presence will tell you that the site is working in manual mode. No – in automatic. The latter is considered faster, but sometimes the time difference is very minimal.
Here, you have chosen a site that suits you in all respects. Now click on its name, go to it and complete the translation. If you still haven't found a decent exchanger, try again using the instructions described above – and you will definitely find.
When choosing an exchange manually, look at what time the operator is working. Otherwise, waiting for the receipt of funds may take a long time.
Be aware that some of the points translate the transfer of Qiwi RUB to Kaspi Bank (purse) KZT as a withdrawal.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Remember the commission that is charged for the transfer – you must have enough funds in your wallet.
The description of the table gives you comprehensive information on how to use it, how to find profitable exchangers and withdraw funds with almost no losses.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category