Exchange rates of Qiwi to Dash
Where can you profitably exchange Qiwi for Dash? Take a look at the table and see all the current offers from exchangers. To select the most profitable option, pay attention to the lines of the table that are at the top. Decoding data values in table columns.
|Nice Change||12520.2574from 20000||1.0000||50738.2034max. 15.9741||244.3||1/0/0|
|24Paybank||12542.1191from 30000||1.0000||304905.8796max. 15.9462||542.5||28/0/1|
|Baksman||12560.0639from 5000||1.0000||27000.7346max. 15.9234||579.4||10/1/1|
|Bankcomat||12575.6978from 5000||1.0000||35263.1495max. 15.9036||26/0/0|
|4ange||12592.8178from 30000||1.0000||503.5572max. 15.8820||263.2||0/0/0|
|MChange||12620.9176from 5000||1.0000||20001.4454max. 3.9616||142.5||7/0/0|
|ExMoney Me||12632.1788from 5000||1.0000||3.4547||287.3||11/0/0|
|365 Cash||12658.2278from 10000||1.0000||58.8477max. 11.8500||1409.2||418/2/3|
|60cek||12687.3436from 7000||1.0000||16593.9784max. 15.7637||675.4||0/0/0|
|NewLine||12717.0000from 31000||1.0000||425718.0000max. 7.8634||732.9||3/0/0|
|ProstoCash||12822.3153from 5000||1.0000||53049.1354max. 7798.9035||143.2||0/0/0|
|Obmen Money||12846.3553from 5000||1.0000||36.2900max. 11.6764||2/0/0|
|YChanger||12960.1897from 20000||1.0000||5215.4030max. 15.4317||212.6||1/0/0|
|GoldObmen||12973.5002from 1000||1.0000-0.003||7.4024max. 1.1562||934.5||2/0/1|
|Kassa||13097.9487from 1000||1.0000||30.0000max. 6.8713||1930.2||0/0/0|
|XChange||13120.8881from 5000||1.0000||11906.6584max. 15.2428||3272.0||32/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Choosing exchanger: instruction
Where is the best place to trade Qiwi RUB to Dash? There are many exchangers. The table will tell you which one to choose:
- Columns "Qiwi" and "Dash" show the current exchange rate; as soon as everything suits you, move on – to a new point, that is, to another line.
- Column "Reserve" will show if there is Dash available in order to successfully make the exchange in the amount that you need.
- Item "Comments" is no less important: it will reveal the truth about the exchanger; users express their opinion on the exchange, make claims, report problems or, conversely, praise.
- If you want to receive money as soon as possible, opt for an exchange that transfers funds automatically. There is also a manual mode – you will know about it by the icon located near the name of the exchanger. The difference in time during translation can be large, or it can be quite insignificant, so it is difficult to guess here. Choose what suits you best.
The search shouldn't take too long. Use the instructions, select the exchanger that suits your needs. As soon as you choose an exchanger that suits all points, go to the site itself and start performing the operations you need.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
There may be a delay in manual mode – find out what hours the operator is working to get your money on time.
Do you want to receive regular discounts? Choose an point and register in it before starting certain procedures. This will help you get a discount, after which it will grow, and your other transfers of funds will become more profitable for you. You can fix a password, login in the browser, so that later the site will recognize you.
Some sites deduct a small percentage of the commission when withdrawing. It is worth remembering this when submitting an application in order to have a stock of funds on the wallet for the correct transfer of funds with a fee retention.
In the table you will find all the information you need to help you navigate the exchangers, figure out which one is most suitable. The table makes it possible to save time and quickly find exchangers.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category