Exchange rates of PUMB to Tinkoff CS
The table contains important information regarding the conversion rate of PUMB to Tinkoff CS. There you will find all the exchangers that are currently operating. The best deals are at the top. How to use the table – find out more.
|VIPchanger||1.0000from 1937.46||2.5807||1036182max. 76130||0/0/0|
|Шахта||1.0000+5from 100||2.4986||175226064max. 72459||719.9||27/0/4|
|MChange||1.0000from 2000||2.4200||73423916max. 60500||153.2||7/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
Swapping PUMB Online UAH for Tinkoff Credit Systems RUB is easy on its own. The main thing is to find a suitable site with a rate that suits you perfectly. Here are some tips to help you navigate the table:
- First go to "PUMB" and "Tinkoff CS". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Tinkoff CS RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- Modes – automatic and manual. Automatic withdrawals are almost instantaneous. Manual may delay your time a little, but not significantly. In order not to get confused in the modes, pay attention to the presence of the icon. It is located immediately after the name of the exchanger. If the icon is not found, then the site is using automatic mode.
Have you chosen an exchanger? Click on it, register and leave a request. If you have any difficulties with the choice, once again carefully go through all the points of the table – and you will definitely find something that you like and suit.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
The nuances of the manual mode. If you liked the exchanger that makes withdrawals manually, then be sure to find out how the operators work, their working hours. And then you don't have to wait too long for the transaction to complete.
Please note whether you need to register in exchanger. Often, those who have registered are given bonuses and discounts, which can increase over time. It will be beneficial for you. We recommend that you go to exchanger under your login to use all the features of the exchanger.
Some exchanges charge a minimum commission – keep this in mind.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category