Exchange rates of PUMB to Payeer RUB
To find and select a suitable exchanger for transferring from PUMB to Payeer RUB, you can go to the table and see all the options of exchangers. Those that are currently considered the most profitable are located as close to the top as possible. Information describing the data contained in the table is here.
|NixExchange||1.0000from 250||2.5624||113392max. 89684||7878.2||55/0/0|
|ObmenOM||1.0000from 250||2.5579||227860max. 74179||925.1||2/1/0|
|Nice Change||1.0000from 2000||2.5500||19768408max. 63750||210.1||1/0/0|
|RuBitok||1.0000+5from 55||2.5040||44520max. 10012||457.7||2/0/0|
|60cek||1.0000from 1000||2.5000||4741473max. 72500||632.3||0/0/0|
|Magnetic Exchange Com||1.0000+5from 55||2.4912||135040max. 10012||3875.4||0/0/0|
|Baksman||1.0000from 2000||2.4400||2511104max. 61000||544.0||10/1/0|
|YChanger||1.0000from 3000||2.2500||1062038max. 66375||198.6||1/0/0|
Additional fees of exchangers already included in the exchange rates.
How to choose an exchanger
How do I change PUMB Online UAH to Payeer RUB? To choose a particular exchanger located in the table, consider the following points:
- First go to "PUMB" and "Payeer". In them you can find out what is the exchange rate on a particular site for transferring funds. If you are satisfied with the rate, then this exchanger is right for you. But to understand the details, pay attention to other lines.
- It is important to know that in a profitable exchanger, Payeer RUB is enough to complete a transaction. This information is in column "Reserve".
- It is not always possible to understand how reliable the exchange site is in front of you. But the column "Comments" will give you an exhaustive answer to this question. All the strengths and weaknesses of the exchanger are indicated there: real users leave their opinions, write about the pros and cons.
- There are two exchange modes – normal manual and fast automatic; you can determine the mode by the icon – if it is, then the exchange is manual; if there is no icon, it means automatic. Keep in mind that the procedure in automatic mode is much faster than in manual mode. Although for many it is not important.
If you like the exchanger, it suits you completely, all the points are suitable, go to its website and leave a request. If at least one of the points is in doubt, continue searching using the instructions above until you decide on the best option.
What to look for when choosing an exchanger
In order not to wait too long, find out if the operators work at night or in the early morning if you need to withdraw money outside of working hours. This applies to sites with manual exchange.
Remember that there are points where operation PUMB UAH – Payeer RUB will be considered in the system as a simple procedure for depositing money.
For a more profitable use of the exchanger, register on it and get all the bonuses, discounts, participate in the loyalty program. Further, the site will recognize you as a regular user, the percentage of discounts will grow.
The transfer fee. Many exchangers charge additional funds for the procedure, pay attention to this.
Read more about the description of the table, learn how to correctly understand the information written there. This will make it possible to effectively search and find exchange sites, the parameters of which suit you.
On a note
- Always try to split large sums on as many as possible small.
- If you need to exchange a large sum then use the recommended exchangers (with green background in table).
- If the exchange was not made on time then, it is recommended to write a claim.
- By category